The T4398 Electric Heating Thermostat provides precise,
accurate line voltage control of electric heating equipment. A
snap action switch makes the heating circuit on temperature
fall. B models feature double-line break in the Off position.
® U.S. Registered Trademark
Copyright © 2002 Honeywell • All Rights Reserved
Electric Heating Thermostat
• Controls both fan-forced and baseboard electric
• Vapor-filled dual diaphragm sensing element provides
high-temperature sensitivity with minimum droop.
• Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Performance
Certified up to 20A.
• CSA Certified, UL Listed up to 5 kW at 277 Vac.
• Long-life, industrial-grade Micro Switch™ mechanism.
• Rugged-engineered, plastic mounting base with
captive mounting screw.
• Color-coded flyleads compatible with aluminum wire
for quick installation.
• Replaces any standard wall-mounted electric heat
• Contemporary white styling.
• Operating temperature range of 50°F to 80°F (10° C to
• Celsius and fahrenheit models available.
• Optional thermometer.
• Altitude compensation feature.
• Frost protection setting (A models only).
• Optional locking cover and range stops available.