2.11. LED LIGHT SYSTEM*
The light system inside the fridge compartment uses
LEDs light, allowing a better lightning as well as very
low energy consumption. If the LED light system does
not work, please contact the Service to replace it.
The refrigerator compartment light switches on when
the refrigerator door is opened. If the door is kept open
for more than 10 minutes the light will be automatically
3.1. HOW TO INCREASE FRIDGE STORAGE
You can increase storage capacity by removing the
"ZERO DEGREES DRAWER"*
In this case proceed as follows:
• switch off the box
• pull out the drawer and the white plastic shelf
underneath the box.
Note: the upper shelf and the side support cannot
be removed. To restore
"Zero Degrees Drawer"
operation, make sure you
replace the white plastic
shelf underneath the
box before inserting the
drawer and reactivating
the function. To optimise
we recommend you
deactivate the "Zero Degrees Drawer" and remove it.
4. FOOD-STORAGE TIPS
The refrigerator is the ideal storage location for ready
meals, fresh and preserved food, dairy products, fruit
and vegetables and beverage.
4.1. AIR VENTILATION
• The natural circulation of air in the refrigerator
compartment results in zones with different
temperatures. It is coldest directly above the fruits
and vegetables crisper and at the rear wall. It is
warmest at the top front of the compartment.
• Insufficient ventilation results in an increase
in energy consumption and reduction of the
*Available on selected models only. Please check on the QUICK START GUIDE if this function is actually available on your model.
2.12.HUMIDITY CONTROLED CRISPER*
The salad crispers fitted inside the fridge have been
specially designed for the purpose of keeping fruit and
vegetables fresh and crisp. Open the humidity regulator
(position B) if you want to store food in a less humid
environment like fruit, or close it (position A) to store
food in a more humid environment like vegetable.
• Do not block the air outlet area (on the back wall
inside the product) with food products.
• If the freezer is provided with a flap, it is possible to
maximize the storage volume by removing the flap.
• All shelves, flaps and pull-out baskets are
• The internal temperatures of the appliance may be
affected by the ambient temperature, frequency of
door opening, as well as location of the appliance.
Temperature setting should take into consideration
• Unless otherwise specified the appliance
accessories are not dishwasher safe.
• Use Smart Display function as frequently as
4.2. HOW TO STORE FRESH FOOD AND
• Use recyclable plastic, metal, aluminum and glass
containers and cling film to wrap foods.
• Always use closed containers for liquids and for
food that may give off or be tainted by odor or flavor
transfer or cover them.
• Foods which give off a large amount ethylene
gas and those that are sensitive to this gas, such
as fruit, vegetables and salad, should always be
separated or wrapped so as not to reduce the
storage life; for example do not store tomatoes
together with kiwi fruits or cabbage.
• Do not store food too close together to enable
sufficient air circulation.
• To avoid bottles falling over, you can use the bottle
holder (available on selected models).
• If you have a little quantity of food to store in the
refrigerator, we recommend to use the shelves
above the crisper for fruits and vegetables since this
is the coolest area of the compartment.