4.3. WERE TO STORE FRESH FOOD AND
• On the fridge shelves: ready meals, tropical fruits,
• In the coldest area – Zero Degrees drawer* (the one
above Cooler Compartment): meat, fish, cold cuts,
• In the fruits and vegetables crisper: fruits, salad,
• In the door: butter, jams, sauces, pickles, cans,
bottles, beverage cartons, eggs
5. FUNCTIONAL SOUNDS
Sounds coming from your appliances are normal
since it has a number of fans and engines to
regulate performances that switch on and off
Some of the functional sounds can be reduced
• Leveling the appliance and installing it on an even
• Separating and avoiding contact between the
appliance and furniture.
Some of the functional sounds you might hear:
A hissing sound when switching
on the appliance for the first time
or after a long pause.
Buzzing sound when water
valve or fan start working.
*Available on selected models only. Please check on the QUICK START GUIDE if this function is actually available on your model.
EXAMPLE OF FOOD ARRANGEMENT
• Checking if the internal components are correctly
• Checking if bottles and containers are not in contact
with each other.
A gurgling sound when refrigerant
fluid enters into the pipes.
A cracking sound when
compressor starts or when ready
ice drops into ice box abrupt clicks
when compressor switches on and
BRRR sound is from the
The CLICK is from the thermostat
which adjusts how often the
compressor is running.