ESPRESSO MACHINE SAFETY
24. Do not pull the cord over sharp edges, clamp it or
allow it to hang down.
25. Keep the cord away from heat and damp.
26. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced
by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly
qualified persons, in order to avoid all risks.
27. If the cord is damaged, do not operate the appliance.
Return the appliance to the Nespresso Club or to a
Nespresso authorised representative.
28. To avoid hazardous damage, never place the
appliance on or beside hot surfaces such as
radiators, stoves, ovens, gas burners, open flame,
29. Always place it on a horizontal, stable and even
surface. The surface must be resistant to heat and
fluids, like water, coffee, descaler or similar.
30. Disconnect the appliance from the mains when not in
use for a long period. Disconnect by pulling out the
plug and not by pulling the cord itself or the cord may
31. Before cleaning and servicing, remove the plug from
the mains socket and let the appliance cool down.
32. Never touch the cord with wet hands.
33. Never immerse the appliance or part of it in water
or other liquid.
34. Never put the appliance or part of it in a dishwasher.
35. Electricity and water together is dangerous and can
lead to fatal electrical shocks.
36. Do not open the appliance. Hazardous voltage inside!
37. Do not put anything into any openings. Doing so may
cause fire or electrical shock!