ESPRESSO MACHINE SAFETY
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions
should always be followed, including the following:
1. Read all instructions. Misuse of appliance may result
in personal injury.
2. Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
3. To protect against fire, electric shock and personal
injury do not immerse cord, plugs, or appliance in
water or other liquids.
4. Unplug from outlet when not in use, before cleaning
and before servicing. Allow to cool before putting on
or taking off parts, and before cleaning.
5. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter,
or touch hot surfaces.