ESPRESSO MACHINE SAFETY
38. Do not use an extension cord. If the power supply
cord is too short, have a qualified electrician or
serviceman install an outlet near the appliance.
Avoid possible harm when operating the appliance
39. Never leave the appliance unattended during
40. Do not use the appliance if it is damaged or not
operating perfectly. Immediately remove the plug
from the power socket. Contact the Nespresso
Club or Nespresso authorised representative for
examination, repair or adjustment. A damaged
appliance can cause electrical shocks, burns and fire.
41. Always completely close the lever and never lift it
during operation. Scalding may occur.
42. Do not put fingers under coffee outlet, risk of
43. Do not put fingers into capsule compartment or the
capsule shaft. Danger of injury!
44. Water could flow around a capsule when not
perforated by the blades and damage the appliance.
45. Never use a damaged or deformed capsule. If a
capsule is blocked in the capsule compartment, turn
the machine off and unplug it before any operation.
Call the Nespresso Club or Nespresso authorised
46. Always fill the water tank with cold, fresh drinking
47. Empty water tank if the appliance will not be used
for an extended time (holidays, etc.).
48. Replace water in water tank when the appliance is
not operated for a weekend or a similar period of