ESPRESSO MACHINE SAFETY
6. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord
or plug, or after appliance malfunctions or has been
damaged in any manner. Return the appliance to the
nearest authorised service centre for examination,
repair or adjustment, in order to avoid a hazard.
7. The use of accessory attachments not recommended
by the appliance manufacturer may result in fire,
electric shock, or personal injury.
8. Do not use outdoors.
9. Do not place on or near a radiator, hot gas or electric
burner, in a heated oven, open flame, or similar.
10. The safety precautions are part of the appliance.
Read them carefully before using your new appliance
for the first time. Keep them in a place where you can
find and refer to them later on.
11. The appliance is intended to prepare beverages
according to these instructions.
12. Do not use the appliance for any use other than
the intended use.
13. This appliance has been designed for indoor and
non-extreme temperature conditions use only.
14. Protect the appliance from direct sunlight effect,
prolonged water splash and humidity.
15. This appliance is designed for domestic use only.
It is not intended to be used in the following
environments and the guarantee will not apply for:
- Staff kitchen areas in shops, offices and other
- by clients in hotels, motels and other
- bed and breakfast-type environments.