Printing from an AirPrint-enabled Printer with Mac
Using AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac.
AirPrint enables you to print photos, email, Web pages and documents from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and
Mac without the need to install drivers, or download apps or software.
• If you want to print using AirPrint from iOS device, see below.
Printing from an AirPrint-enabled Printer with iOS Device
Checking Your Environment
First, check your environment.
• AirPrint Operation Environment
◦ iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch running the latest version of iOS
◦ Mac running the latest version of Mac OS
The iOS device or Mac and the printer must be connected to the same network over a LAN or
connected directly without wireless router.
Adding Printer as AirPrint Printer to Your Mac
1. Open System Preferences, and select Printers & Scanners (Print & Scan) on your
2. Select + to display the printer list.
3. Select the printer's name listed as Bonjour.
4. Select Secure AirPrint or AirPrint from Use.
5. Select Add.
Printing with AirPrint from Mac
Make sure printer is turned on.