• T imer: Select the length of the delay before the camera automatically takes a photo.
• G rid lines: Display viewfinder guides to help composition when selecting subjects.
• L ocation tags: Attach a GPS location tag to the photo.
• G PS signal strength may decrease in locations where the signal is obstructed, such
as between buildings or in low-lying areas, or in poor weather conditions.
• Y our location may appear on your photos when you upload them to the Internet.
To avoid this, deactivate the location tag setting.
• R eview pictures: Set the device to show photos after capturing them.
• Q uick launch: Set the device to launch the camera by pressing the Home key twice
• S torage location: Select the memory location for storage.
• V oice control: Set the device to take photos or record videos with voice commands.
You can say "Smile", "Cheese", "Capture", or "Shoot" to take a photo. To record a video, say
"Record video. "
• F loating Camera button: Add the customisable shutter button on the preview screen.
• V olume key function: Set the device to use the Volume key to control the shutter.
• R eset settings: Reset the camera settings.
• C ontact us: Ask questions or view frequently asked questions. Refer to
for more information.
This feature may not be available depending on the region or service provider.