• A lways On Display: Set the device to display an image or information while the screen is
turned off. Refer to
• S tatus bar: Customise the settings for displaying only 3 recent notifications and the
remaining battery life on the status bar.
• S creen timeout: Set the length of time the device waits before turning off the display's
• K eep screen turned off: Set the device to prevent the screen from turning on when it is
in a dark place, such as a pocket or bag.
• S creensaver: Set the device to launch a screensaver when the device is charging or
connected to a dock.
Blue light filter
Reduce eye strain by limiting the amount of blue light emitted by the screen.
While you are watching HDR videos from HDR-exclusive video services, such as
Amazon video, the blue light filter will not be applied.
On the Settings screen, tap Display → Blue light filter, and then tap the Enable now
switch to activate it.
Drag the adjustment bar to adjust the filter's opacity.
To set the schedule to apply the blue light filter to the screen, tap the Enable as
scheduled switch to activate it and select an option.
• S unset to sunrise: Set the device to apply the blue light filter at night and turn it off in
the morning, based on your location.
• C ustom schedule: Set a specific time to apply the blue light filter.
Always On Display
for more information.