Configure settings for some features provided by Google.
On the Settings screen, tap Google.
Configure various settings to improve accessibility to the device. Refer to
On the Settings screen, tap Accessibility.
• V ision: Customise the settings to improve accessibility for visually impaired users.
• H earing: Customise the settings to improve accessibility for users with hearing
• D exterity and interaction: Customise the settings to improve accessibility for users who
have reduced dexterity.
• D irection lock: Change the directional combination settings for unlocking the screen.
• D irect access: Set the device to open selected accessibility menus when you press the
Home key three times quickly.
• N otification reminder: Set the device to alert you to notifications that you have not
checked at the interval.
• A nswering and ending calls: Set the device to answer or end calls by pressing Home or
Power key and using voice commands.
• S ingle tap mode: Set the device to control incoming calls or notifications by tapping the
button instead of dragging it.
• M anage accessibility: Export or import the accessibility settings to share them with
• S ervices: View accessibility services installed on the device.