Customise your device's system settings or reset the device.
On the Settings screen, tap General management.
• L anguage and input: Select device languages and change settings, such as keyboards
and voice input types. Some options may not be available depending on the selected
• D ate and time: Access and alter the following settings to control how the device displays
the time and date.
If the battery remains fully discharged or removed from the device, the time and date
• C ontact us: Ask questions or view frequently asked questions. Refer to
for more information.
• R eport diagnostic info: Set the device to automatically send the device's diagnostic and
usage information to Samsung.
• M arketing information: Set whether to receive Samsung marketing information, such as
special offers, membership benefits, and newsletters.
• R eset: Reset your device's settings or perform a factory data reset.
Update your device's software or change the update settings.
On the Settings screen, tap Software update.
• D ownload updates manually: Check for and install updates manually.
• D ownload updates automatically: Set the device to check for and download updates
automatically when connected to a Wi-Fi network.
• S cheduled software updates: Set the device to install downloaded updates at a