Syncing contacts with your web accounts
Sync your device contacts with online contacts saved in your web accounts, such as your
On the Apps screen, tap Settings → Cloud and accounts → Accounts, select an account
name, select the account to sync with, and then tap the Sync Contacts switch to activate it.
Searching for contacts
On the Apps screen, tap Contacts.
Use one of the following search methods:
• S croll up or down the contacts list.
• D rag a finger along the index at the right side of the contacts list to scroll through it
• T ap the search field at the top of the contacts list and enter search criteria.
Tap the contact's image, or tap the contact's name → Details. Then take one of the following
• : Add to favourite contacts.
: Make a voice or video call.
• : Compose a message.
: Compose an email.
Share your profile information, such as your photo and status message, with others using the
profile sharing feature.
• T his feature may not be available depending on the region or service provider.
• T his feature is only available for contacts who have activated the profile sharing
feature on their device.
On the Apps screen, tap Contacts → your profile → Profile sharing, and then tap the switch
to activate it. To use this feature, your phone number must be verified. You can view your
contacts' updated profile information in Contacts.
To set additional items to share, tap Shared profile info and select items.
To set a contact group to share your profile with, tap Share with and select an option.