To remove the shelf:
1. Lift right side of shelf off supports.
2. Slide shelf out of shelf support holes.
3. Replace in reverse order.
The freezer floor pulls out for easier access to foods in
the back of the freezer and for easier cleaning.
To remove the freezer floor:
1. Pull floor out about 2.5 cm (1 inch) with one hand at
2. Lift floor up at rear until hooks release from cabinet.
3. Pull floor out the rest of the way.
To replace the freezer floor:
1. Position back of floor into freezer opening.
2. Slide floor straight in until hooks drop into place at
rear of cabinet.
Using the ice cube trays
If cubes are not used, they may shrink. The moving
cold air starts a slow evaporation.
The longer you store
cubes, the smaller they get.
To remove ice:
1. Hold tray at both ends.
2. Twist slightly.