SPLIT TYPE AIR CONDITIONER
(PART NO. 9363005011)
This air conditioner uses new refrigerant HFC (R407C).
For authorized service personnel only.
(1) For the air conditioner to operate satisfactorily, install it as outlined in this installa-
tion installation manual.
(2) Connect the indoor unit and outdoor unit with the air conditioner piping and cords
available standards parts.
This installation installation manual describes the correct connections using the
installation set available from our standard parts.
(3) Installation work must be performed in accordance with national wiring standards
by authorized personnel only.
(4) If refrigerant leaks while work is being carried out, ventilate the area.
If the refrigerant comes in contact with a flame, it produces a toxic gas.
(5) Do not turn on the power until all installation work is complete.
• Be careful not to scratch the air conditioner when handling it.
• After installation, explain correct operation to the customer, using the operating
• Let the customer keep this installation installation manual because it is used when
the air conditioner is serviced or moved.
This mark indicates procedures which, if improperly performed, might lead to the
death or serious injury of the user.
This mark indicates procedures which, if improperly performed, might possibly result
in personal harm to the user, or damage to property.
– 1 –