EKE56403X EKE66403X OPERATING AND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS OF FREESTANDING ELECTRICAL COOKER...
Dear Customer, Our goal is to offer you products with high quality that exceed your expectations. Your appliance is produced in modern facilities carefully and particularly tested for quality. This manual is prepared in order to help you use your appliance that is manufactured by the most recent technology, with confidence and maximum efficiency.
CONTENTS: 1. BRIEF PRESENTATION OF PRODUCT 2. WARNINGS 3. INSTALLATION AND PREPARATIONS FOR USE 3.1 Installation of product 3.2 Electric connection and safety 3.3 Adjustment of feet 4. USE OF YOUR PRODUCT 4.1 Use of product 4.1.1 Use of hotplate 4.1.2 Use of oven 4.1.3 Use of mechanical minute minder 4.2 Accessories used in oven...
2. WARNINGS READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY AND COMPLETELY BEFORE USING YOUR APPLIANCE, AND KEEP IT IN A CONVENIENT PLACE FOR REFERENCE WHEN NECESSARY. THIS MANUAL IS PREPARED FOR MORE THAN ONE MODEL IN COMMON. YOUR APPLIANCE MAY NOT HAVE SOME OF THE FEATURES THAT ARE EXPLAINED IN THIS MANUAL. PAY ATTENTION TO THE EXPRESSIONS THAT HAVE FIGURES, WHILE YOU ARE READING THE OPERATING MANUAL.
2. WARNINGS the cooking surfaces. - WARNING: If the surface is cracked, switch off the appliance to avoid the possibility of electric shock. - For hobs incorporating a lid, any spillage should be removed from the lid before opening. And also the hob surface should be allowed to cool before closing the lid.
2. WARNINGS - Do not use steam cleaners for cleaning the appliance. - WARNING: Ensure that the appliance is switched off before replacing the lamp to avoid the possibility of electric shock. - CAUTION: Accessible parts may be hot when the cooking or grilling is in use.
2. WARNINGS - CAUTION: This appliance is designed only for cooking food and is intended for indoor domestic household use only and should not be used for any other purpose or in any other application, such as for non-domestic use or in a commercial environment or room heating. - Do not try to lift or move the appliance by pulling the door handle.
2. WARNINGS - Make sure the appliance control knobs are always in the "0" (stop) position when it is not used. - The trays incline when pulled out. Be careful not to let hot liquid spill over. - When the door or drawer of the oven is open, do not leave anything on it. You may unbalance your appliance or break the cover.
3. INSTALLATION AND PREPARATIONS FOR USE This modern, functional and practical cooker, that was manufactured with the parts and materials of highest quality, will meet your cooking needs in every aspect. You must surely read this manual so that you don't have any problem in future and to be able to have satisfactory results. The following information are the required rules for right installation and service processes.
3. INSTALLATION AND PREPARATIONS FOR USE 3.2 Electric connection and safety • WARNING: Before obtaining access to terminals, all supply circuits must be disconnected. • IMPORTANT: The wires in mains lead coloured in accordance with the following code: GREEN and YELLOW....EARTH BLUE........NEUTRAL BROWN or RED......LIVE •...
2. INSTALLATION AND PREPARATIONS FOR USE • Any wrong electric connection may damage your appliance, as well as endangering your safety rendering your guarantee invalid. • The manufacturer declares that it has no responsibility against any kind of damages and losses that are caused by improper connections that are performed by unauthorized person.
4. USE OF YOUR PRODUCT 4.1.1 Use of Hotplates These hotplates are controlled by a 6 position switch. By switching the control knob to one of these positions the hotplate can be operated. Near each hob control knob, there is a small diagram that shows which hotplate is controlled with that knob.
4. USE OF YOUR PRODUCT INCORRECT INCORRECT INCORRECT CORRECT circular saucepan base saucepan’s base had not settled small saucepan diameter Figure 5 • Never operate the hob without pans on the hotplate. • The temperature of accessible parts maybe high when the appliance is operating. So it is imperative to keep children and animals out of the reach of the hotplate during and after the operation.
4. USE OF YOUR PRODUCT 4.1.2 Use of Oven Oven controls - the function and temperature controls To use an oven function, first select the function with the left hand dial, then set the temperature of the function with the right hand dial. The thermostat light will illuminate. When the temperature inside your oven reaches the temperature you set, the thermostat will cut off the heating element and the thermostat light will go off.
4. USE OF YOUR PRODUCT Oven Functions Static Cooking Function The oven 's thermostat and warning lights will be turned on, the lower and upper heating elements will start operating. The static cooking function emits heat, ensuring even cooking of the lower and upper food. This is ideal for making pastries, cakes, baked pasta, lasagne and pizza.
4. USE OF YOUR PRODUCT 4.1.3. Use of mechanical minute minder Set the desired cooking time by turning timer button clockwise. At the end of this time period, it will make a beep sound, but the oven continues working. In order to turn the oven off, you must switch off the oven kontrol.
4. USE OF YOUR PRODUCT Oven Cavity Rack positions for molded racks 5. Rack 4. Rack 3. Rack 2. Rack 1. Rack Oven Accessories Wire grid Wire grid is used to grill or to place different cookwares on it. WARNING- Fit the grid correctly into any corresponding rack in the...
5. CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE 5.1 Cleaning Be sure that all control switches are off and your appliance cooled before cleaning your oven. Plug off the appliance. Check whether they are appropriate and recommended by the manufacturer before using the cleaning materials on your oven. As they may damage the surfaces, do not use caustic creams, abrasive cleaning powders, thick wire wool or hard tools.
5. CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE Hob Surface Stainless Steel: Stainless steel parts must be cleaned frequently with mildly warm soapy water and a soft sponge and then dry with a soft cloth. Do not use abrasive powders or abrasive cleaning metarials. Do not leave vinegar, coffee, milk, salt, water, lemon or tomato juice to remain in contact with stainless steel parts long periods of time.
6. SERVICE AND TRANSPORT 6.1 Basic troubleshooting before contacting service If the oven does not operate : • The oven may be plugged off, there has been a black out. If the oven does not heat : • The heat may be not adjusted with oven's heater control switch. If the interior lighting lamp does not light : •...
GUARANTEE AND SERVICE We, Electrolux, undertake that if within 12 months of the date of the purchase this Electrolux appliance or any part thereof is proved to be defective by reason only of faulty workmanship or materials, we will, at our option repair or replace the same FREE OF CHARGE for labour, materials or carriage on condition that: The appliance has been correctly installed and used only on the electricity supply stated on the rating plate.