The pressure at a certain
fixture is not constant.
The power lamp is not lit.
Clock shows "0:00".
After the power is cut, the hot
water supply temperature is
The display on the remote
controller moves continuously.
Temperature setting cannot be
Amount of hot water
• When hot water is demanded at other fixtures, the
amount available may be reduced.
• Pressure fluctuations and other plumbing conditions can
cause the temperature and pressure at a fixture to be
unstable, but it should stabilize after a short time.
• To keep the temperature stable, the heater limits the
amount of water that can flow through it to a small
amount initially, but the amount increases over time.
• Has the power been cut?
• If the power is disconnected for any reason, when the
power is reconnected, the clock on the display screen
shows "0:00", indicating that it needs to be reset. (
• The hot water temperature display reverts to the factory
setting, so please check it.
• In order to prevent the screen from burn-in, after the remote
controller has not been used for about 10 minutes, the
screen display changes, and continuously scrolls
• Has the maximum temperature setting been changed?