Water Drain Valve (with Water Filter)
If the water drain valve (with water filter) is covered with debris, the hot water may not run
smoothly, or the unit may produce cold water. Check and clean the filter as explained below.
* To avoid burns, wait until the equipment cools down before draining the water.
The appliance will remain hot after it is turned off.
* Water will be discharged from the trap plug. Place
a container, etc. to receive the discharged water.
1. Close the water supply valve.
2. Open all hot water fixtures.
3. Remove the inlet and outlet drain plugs (about 1L
will drain out)
4. Take the water drain valve (with water filter) out
of the inlet. (See illustration to right).
5. Clean the water drain valve (with water filter) with
a brush under running water.
6. Replace the water drain valve (with water filter).
(Take care not to lose the packing.)
7. Close all hot water fixtures.
8. Open the water supply valve and check that
water does not leak from the drain plugs or water
drain valve (with water filter).
Maintenance (Once a month)