Notes on Installation
1. Please measure the front windshield viewing area, make sure not to
block driver's front view, install the camcorder below the rearview
mirror (the central, higher right position of the front windshield). And
we recommend that the sky and the land occupied by the screen
50%, fix the car holder and then adjust the camcorder so that the
lane is aligned with the screen. Proper installation enables the
camcorder to maximize the efficiency also can enhance the accuracy
2. Make sure that the lens is within the wiping range of the windscreen
wiper to ensure a clear view even when it rains.
3. Do not touch the lens with your fingers. Finger grease may be left on
the lens and will result in unclear videos or pictures. Clean the lens
on a regular basis.
4. Do not install the camcorder on a tinted window. Doing so may
damage the tint film.
5. Make sure that the installation position is not hindered by the tinted
6. This product is suitable for light windshield or light color
heat-resistant film windows , it will affect video quality if install it on
the dark windows or dark heat-resistant film windows.
7. Use the products of the attached power charger only, please do not
use other brand power charger, in order to avoid equipment burn or
cause the battery explosion.
Due to local laws and vehicles safety considerations, do not
operate the camcorder while driving.
Set up time zone, time and date accurately before you use this
Please use SuperCar software under the condition that Electronic
Map are functioning normally.
The firmware function in the camcorder is for reference only,
drivers are advised to exercise discretion based on actual road