ELECTRIC KETTLE SAFETY
13. Do not use the Electric Kettle with a loose or weakened handle.
14. Do not use the appliance for other than intended use.
15. Do not clean Electric Kettle with abrasive cleaners, steel wool, or other
16. This product is designed for indoor household use only. Not designed for
17. Do not overfill Electric Kettle.
18. Scalding may occur if the lid is removed during the brewing cycle.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Volts: 120 V.A.C.
Hertz: 60 Hz
NOTE: The Water Kettle has a 3 prong
grounded plug. To reduce the risk of
electrical shock, this plug will fit in an outlet
only one way. If the plug does not fit in the
outlet, contact a qualified electrician. Do not
modify the plug in any way.
Do not use an extension cord. If the power
supply cord is too short, have a qualified
electrician or serviceman install an outlet
near the appliance.
A short power supply cord (or detachable
power supply cord) should be used to
reduce the risk resulting from becoming
entangled in or tripping over a longer cord.
Longer detachable power supply cords
or extension cords are available and may
If a longer detachable power supply cord
or extension cord is used:
- The marked electrical rating of the cord
set or extension cord should be at least
as great as the electrical rating of the
- If the appliance is of the grounded type,
the extension cord should be a grounding-
type 3-wire cord.
- The cord should be arranged so that it
will not drape over the countertop or
tabletop where it can be pulled on by
children or tripped over unintentionally.