This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to
the following two conditions:
1. This device may not cause harmful interference and
2. This device must accept any interference received, including
interference that may cause undesired operation.
Notice: Canadian users
This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003.
Remarque à l'intention des utilisateurs canadiens
Cet appareil numerique de la classe B est conforme a la norme NMB-003
Declaration of Conformity for EU countries
• EMC Directive 2004/108/EC (including amendments)
• Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC
• R & TTE Directive 1999/5/EC (if product has RF function)
Downloaded From projector-manual.com Acer Manuals
Do not throw this electronic device into the trash when
discarding. To minimize pollution and ensure utmost
protection of the global environment, please recycle it.