Filter Removal Instructions
1. Turn the Upper Filter Assembly ¼ turn counterclockwise and lift out.
2. Grasp the Lower Filter in the circular opening, lift slightly, and pull forward to
3. Clean the filters as shown below.
Do not use wire brush, scouring pad, etc. as they may damage the filters.
Rinse filter under running water until most soils are removed. If you
have hard-to-remove soils or calcium deposits from hard water, a
soft brush may be required.
Filter Reinstallation Instructions
1. Noting the previous illustrations, place the Lower Filter under the Locating Tabs in
the bottom of the dishwasher so the round opening for the Upper Filter Assembly
lines up with the round opening in the bottom of the tub.
2. Insert the Upper Filter Assembly into the circular opening in the Lower Filter.
3. Slowly rotate the filter clockwise until it drops into place. Continue to rotate until the
filter is locked into place. If the filter is not fully seated (still turns freely), continue to
turn the filter clockwise until it drops and locks into place.
NOTE: The Upper Filter Assembly arrow does not have to align with the arrow in the Lower
Filter as long as the filter is locked.
To avoid damage to dishwasher, do not operate your dishwasher without the ULTRA WASH
Lower Filter is securely in place and the Upper Filter Assembly is locked into place. If the Upper Filter Assembly turns freely, it is not
locked into place.
Hot water dissolves and activates the dishwasher detergent. Hot water also dissolves grease on dishes and helps glasses dry spot-free.
For best dishwashing results, water should be 120°F (49°C) as it enters the dishwasher. Loads may not wash as well if the water
temperature is too low.
Additional efficiency tips
To save water, energy and time, only scrape dishes. Do not rinse dishes before putting them into the dishwasher.
Use a delay feature to run your dishwasher during off-peak hours. Local utility providers recommend avoiding heavy
usage of energy at certain times of day.
During the summer, run your dishwasher at night. This reduces daytime heat buildup in the kitchen.
Use a rinse aid to improve drying.
DISHWASHER EFFICIENCY TIPS
To remove Upper
To replace Upper Filter Assembly
filters properly installed. Be sure the