How to Use
This appliance is intended for household use only.
• Remove all stickers, packing material and literature.
• Remove and save literature.
• Please go to www.prodprotect.com/applica to register your warranty.
• Wash all parts as instructed in the CARE AND CLEANING section.
• Pour cold water up to the Max fill line in the water reservoir.
• Brew water through as instructed in BREWING COFFEE, but do not add
coffee grounds. When done, turn off the coffeemaker and discard the
water from the mug.
Tip: Your coffeemaker can also be used to brew hot water for other hot
beverages such as tea, hot chocolate, instant oatmeal and soups. To brew
hot water into the travel mug, place the filter and basket and follow the
brewing process (without adding grounds).
Caution: Be careful when opening the reservoir cover after brewing as
this area is hot and steamy. Use the lift tab located on the front of the
coffeemaker reservoir cover.
Tip: The travel mug may also be used for carrying cold beverages.
1. Lift the one-piece cover. Pour one full mug of cold water
into the water reservoir (A).
2. Place the permanent filter into the filter basket (B).
Add ground coffee, (we recommend approximately
2½ tablespoons). Close the cover.
3. Remove the lid from the travel mug and add sweetener,
cream or milk to the mug before brewing; replace the
lid. Place the mug on the mug rest directly under the
filter basket opening.
4. Press the power switch and the power indicator light
will illuminate (C). The coffeemaker and power indicator
light turn off automatically when brewing is done.
Allow the coffee to finish dripping from the unit before
removing your travel mug.
Note: There will be slightly less coffee in your travel mug
than the amount of water added, as the grounds absorb
some of the liquid.