Save all warnings and
instructions for future reference.
SPECIFIC SAFETY RULES
DO NOT let comfort or familiarity with product (gained
from repeated use) replace strict adherence to
Garden Sprayer safety rules. If you use this tool
unsafely or incorrectly, you can suffer serious
Safety Warnings for Spraying Operation:
1. Do not use the sprayer for any other purpose than
spraying agricultural and horticultural chemicals
for pest and weed control.
2. Concerning the use of chemical sprays, be sure to
thoroughly read the chemical instructions, in
order to become fully acquainted with toxicities
and usage methods.
3. If chemical comes into contact with skin,
immediately wash thoroughly with soap.
4. Firmly close chemical tank lid to prevent leaking.
5. Never transfer chemical to another container.
6. Always thoroughly wash empty chemical
containers when mixing spray liquid and then
follow chemical manufacturer's instructions to
correctly dispose of containers at all times.
7. Before using the sprayer, be sure to check there
are no abnormalities, such as displacement of
packing from connector, looseness of screws,
missing components, and/or cracked/worn/
Using an incomplete sprayer may cause an accident
8. People not involved in spraying should refrain
from approaching the worksite during spraying.
9. When transporting a chemical-loaded sprayer by
vehicle, there is a risk of leaking, so always firmly
tighten the chemical tank lid, and secure the
sprayer in an upright position.
10. Never use items such as strongly acidic
chemicals, paints, thinners, gasoline or benzene
with the sprayer, as there is a danger of burns or
11. Be sure to select the appropriate chemical (taking
into consideration usage method and
effectiveness) to deal with the pest or weed in
12. An inappropriately mixed chemical may harm
humans as well as damage crops/plants. When
mixing chemical, thoroughly read chemical
instructions, and dilute chemical correctly prior to
13. Always mix chemical before loading it into tank.
14. To prevent inhalation and/or contact with
chemical, be sure to wear safety clothing (hat,
protective goggles, protective mask, rubber
gloves, long-sleeved pest-control jacket, long
trousers and gumboots), so that skin is not
exposed when spraying.
15. Always load the tank with chemical or clean water
when operating the sprayer, as operating the
sprayer with an empty tank may damage the
16. If the sprayer stops running, or an abnormal
sound is emitted, immediately switch OFF the
sprayer, and discontinue use.
17. Constantly be aware of wind direction while
spraying, to ensure spraying from upwind to
downwind, in order to prevent direct chemical
contact with body. Also, be careful to keep
chemical from reaching surroundings, and stop
using the sprayer when the wind is strong.
18. As there is a risk of chemical poisoning when
spraying in a greenhouse, always ventilate while
19. Avoid spraying when atmospheric temperature is
20. Avoid prolonged operation of sprayer. Whenever
possible, rotate operators.
21. If even a slight headache or dizziness, etc.,
occurs, stop spraying work immediately, and
consult a doctor. Moreover, be sure to clearly
inform the doctor of the name of the agrochemical
being used, and the operating circumstances.
22. In cases where spray status deteriorates and
nozzle needs cleaning, there is a risk of the
chemical liquid coming into contact with the face,
so be sure to switch OFF the sprayer, and then
remove the nozzle to clean.
23. Be sure to dispose of wastewater generated from
washing used containers and chemical tank
appropriately in a location where it will not flow
into rivers and streams and/or contaminate
24. After spraying, if chemical remains in the chemical
tank, spray hose, spray pipe and nozzle, it may
cause spray injury. Be sure to fully wash away
residual chemical with clean water - in particular,
after spraying with herbicide.
25. Keep agrochemicals away from children. Be sure
to store residual chemicals in chemical-
designated storage containers.
26. After completion of spraying, be sure to wash
(spray wash) equipment with clean water, drain off
the washing water, and store indoors away from
direct sunlight and freezing temperatures, and out
of reach of children.
27. After completion of spraying, be sure to
thoroughly wash entire body with soap, rinse
eyes, and gargle. During spraying period, change
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
MISUSE or failure to follow the safety rules stated in
this instruction manual may cause serious personal
FOR BATTERY CARTRIDGE
1. Before using battery cartridge, read all
instructions and cautionary markings on (1)