Unplug this cordless phone immediately from an outlet if:
• The power cord or plug is damaged or frayed.
• Liquid has been spilled into the product.
• The product has been exposed to rain or water. Do not retrieve
the handset or base until after you have unplugged the power
and phone from the wall. Then retrieve the unit by the
• The product has been dropped or the cabinet has been
• The product exhibits a distinct change in performance.
1. Read and understand all instructions and save them for future
2. Follow all warnings and instructions marked on the product.
3. Do not install this product near a bath tub, sink, or shower.
4. Operate this phone using only the power source that is indicated
on the marking label. If you are unsure of the power supply to your
home, consult with your dealer or local power company.
5. Do not place this product on an unstable cart, stand, or table. This
product may fall, causing serious damage to the product.
6. Adjust only those controls that are covered by the operating
instructions. Improper adjustment of other controls may result in
damage and will often require extensive work to restore the
product to normal operation.
7. Clean this product with a soft, damp cloth. Do not use chemicals
or cleaning agents to clean this phone.