C. Fastening the cover of the Parent Unit
D. Connecting the Power Supply for the Parent Unit
• Place the battery compartment cover
over the battery, making sure the
battery wires are carefully pushed
down and the cover fits properly.
• Gently tighten the screw using a small
cross-head or flat-head screwdriver.
• Power Adapter into the socket in the
side of the Parent Unit and plug the
other end into a suitable mains power
• Only use the enclosed adapter (6V DC/
• Press and hold the ON/OFF button on
the side of the Parent Unit to turn it ON.