CA RE A N D C LEA N IN G
This product contains no user serviceable parts. Refer service to qualified
C LE A N I N G
1. Make sure iron is unplugged and has cooled completely. Wipe the
soleplate and outer surfaces with a soft cloth dampened with water and
mild household detergent. Never use abrasives, heavy-duty cleansers,
vinegar or scouring pads that may scratch or discolor the iron.
2. After cleaning, steam iron over an old cloth to remove any residue from
the steam vents.
AU TO C L E A N
To keep the steam vents free of any buildup, follow these instructions when
the word "CLEAN" appears in the digital display:
1. Fill the water tank well below the MAX line. Plug in the iron.
2. Press the temperature setting button to 6 and stand the iron on its heel
rest. Allow it to heat about 3 minutes.
3. Unplug the iron and hold over a sink with the soleplate facing down.
4. Move and hold the variable steam dial in the CLEAN
careful, as hot water and steam will come out of the steam vents.
5. Continue to hold the variable steam dial to CLEAN until all the water
has emptied. If necessary, rock iron side-to-side and front-to-back.
6. When finished, move the variable steam dial to steam off
iron on its heel rest and plug it in. Heat for about 2 minutes to dry out
any remaining water.
STOR IN G
1. Unplug the iron and let it cool completely.
2. Check that the variable steam dial is set to steam off.
3. Store iron on its heel rest. Storing iron on its soleplate can cause leaks
, stand the