DRY IR O NI NG
• To iron without steam, set the variable steam dial to steam off.
US IN G SPRAY MI ST
Tip: F or fabrics other than silk, use to dampen tough wrinkles at
1. Be sure the iron is filled with water.
2. On first use, pump the spray button several times.
10-M I NU T E AU TO SHUTO FF
The automatic shutoff feature in your iron works as follows:
• Once the iron reaches appropriate temperature, it will turn off after 10
minutes of inactivity. Before turning off, the iron will beep once and
"AUTO OFF" will flash in the digital display.
• Once turned off, the digital display will go dark, but the words "AUTO
OFF" will continue to show in the display.
• As soon as you pick up the iron, it will beep once and start heating
again to the set temperature setting. Wait for iron to reheat completely
before resuming operation.
• To turn the iron off manually, press the power / temperature setting
button for 2 seconds; this can be done from any temperature setting.
EM P T Y I NG WATE R TA NK (O PTION A L)
Note: It is not necessary to empty the water after each use.
1. Unplug the iron and let it cool.
2. To empty the water, hold the iron over a sink with the tip pointing
down. Water will empty out the water-fill opening.