NE ED H ELP ?
For service, repair or any questions regarding your appliance, call the
appropriate 800 number on cover of this pamphlet. Please DO NOT return
the product to the place of purchase. Also, please DO NOT mail product
back to manufacturer, nor bring it to a service center. You may also want to
consult the website listed on the cover of this pamphlet.
(Applies only in the United States and Canada)
What does it cover?
• Any defect in material or workmanship provided; however, Spectrum
Brands' liability will not exceed the purchase price of product.
For how long?
• Two years from the date of original purchase with proof of such
What will we do to help you?
• Provide you with a reasonably similar replacement product that is either
new or factory refurbished.
• How do you get service?
• Save your receipt as proof of date of sale.
• Visit the online service website at www.prodprotect.com/applica, or call
toll-free 1-800-231-9786, for general warranty service.
• If you need parts or accessories, please call 1-800-738-0245.
What does your warranty not cover?
• Damage from commercial use
• Damage from misuse, abuse or neglect
• Products that have been modified in any way
• Products used or serviced outside the country of purchase
• Glass parts and other accessory items that are packed with the unit
• Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the
• Consequential or incidental damages (Please note, however, that some
states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential or
incidental damages, so this limitation may not apply to you.)
How does state law relate to this warranty?
• This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other
rights that vary from state to state or province to province.