H OW TO US E
This appliance is intended for household use only.
G E TT I NG STA RTE D
• Remove any labels, stickers or tags attached to the body or soleplate
of the iron.
• Please go to www.prodprotect.com/applica to register your warranty.
• Use ordinary tap water for ironing. Do not use water processed through
a home softening system.
• For optimum performance, let the iron stand for 90 seconds before
beginning to iron.
• Always stand the iron on its heel rest when powered on but not in use.
FIL L ING WAT ER TA N K
1. Tilt the iron and using a clean measuring cup, pour water into water-fill
opening until the water reaches the MAX mark on the water tank. Refill
N ote: If you need to add water while ironing, unplug the iron and
follow above steps.
SE L EC T ING A TEMP ER AT UR E SET T I NG
1. Plug in the iron. The power indicator light turns on and a beep sounds;
Temperature setting 1 (ACRYL) appears in the digital display. (A)
2. To select a temperature setting, press the temperature
setting button below the digital display until you reach your
desired setting from 1 to 7.
Note: See the fabric guide on the iron and read
garment's label to help you determine which temperature
setting to use. (B)
T ip: If unsure of a garment's fiber, test a small area (on an
inside seam or hem) before ironing.
3. The digital display will show the setting number and
fabric type; these will flash on the display until the set
temperature is reached.
4. When your set temperature is reached, the iron will beep
once and the word "READY" will appear in the display.
The temperature setting, number and "READY" will be
displayed as you iron. (C)
5. To change temperature settings while ironing, just
push the temperature button. When a lower setting is
selected, fabric type will flash until the iron temperature
has lowered to the correct level for that setting. The iron will beep once
and "READY" will appear in the bottom of the display window.