Notes about the Discs
On handling discs
• To keep the disc clean, handle the disc by its
edge. Do not touch the surface.
• Do not stick paper or tape on the disc.
• Do not expose the disc to direct sunlight or
heat sources such as hot air ducts, or leave it in
a car parked in direct sunlight as the
temperature may rise considerably inside the
• After playing, store the disc in its case.
• Before playing, clean the disc with a cleaning
Wipe the disc from the center out.
• Do not use solvents such as benzine, thinner,
commercially available cleaners, or anti-static
spray intended for vinyl LPs.
This system can only play a standard circular
disc. Using neither standard nor circular discs
(e.g., card, heart, or star shape) may cause a
Do not use a disc that has a commercially
available accessory attached, such as a label or