Depending on the source.
• You cannot select the surround settings while the system is loading a disc.
• Depending on the input stream, the surround settings may not be effective.
• 2 channel source: The system simulates surround sound
• Multi-channel source: The system outputs sound from the
The system outputs the sound from the front speakers and
subwoofer regardless of sound format or number of channels.
Multi-channel surround formats are downmixed to 2
The system discriminates the sound format of the source and
presents sound as it was recorded/encoded.
from 2 channel sources and outputs sound from all the
– "PRO LOGIC" performs Dolby Pro Logic decoding.
– "PLII MOVIE" performs Dolby Pro Logic II movie
– "PLII MUSIC" performs Dolby Pro Logic II music mode
speakers depending on the number of channels of the