Be sure to read and observe the following operating
• Even if the product is within its warranty period as
noted on the warranty certificate, use of the
crossfader and volume controls in a way that
exceeds their durability (such as excessive scratch
play, etc.) may make their lifetime shorter than
normal parts. In such a case, you will be charged for
servicing, even if the product is still within the
• With a model that has a recording function or other
data storage function, be sure to back up any data
you want to maintain to another medium before
submitting this product for servicing or repair.
Stored data may be accessed or even deleted as part
of servicing or repair procedures.
Avoid the following locations for this product.
• Areas exposed to direct sunlight and high humidity
• Areas subjected to temperature extremes
• Near a radio, TV, video deck, or tuner
• The above devices will not cause malfunction of the
product, but the product can cause interference in
the audio or video of a nearby device.
■ User Maintenance
• Never use benzine, alcohol, thinner, or other
chemical agents to clean the product.
• To clean the product, wipe with a soft cloth
moistened in a weak solution of water and a mild
neutral detergent. Wring all excess moisture from
the cloth before wiping.
■ Included and Optional Accessories
Use only accessories that are specified for use with this
product. Use of unauthorized accessories creates the
risk of fire, electric shock, and personal injury.
■ Weld Lines
Lines may be visible on the exterior of the product.
These are "weld lines" that result from the plastic
molding process. They are not cracks or scratches.
■ Musical Instrument Etiquette
Always be aware of others around you whenever using
this product. Be especially careful when playing late at
night to keep the volume at levels that do not disturb
others. Other steps you can take when playing late at
night are closing windows and using headphones.
• Any reproduction of the contents of this manual,
either in part or its entirety, is prohibited. Except for
your own, personal use, any other use of the
contents of this manual without the consent of
CASIO is prohibited under copyright laws.
• IN NO EVENT SHALL CASIO BE LIABLE FOR
ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING,
WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS
OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS
OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE
OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS MANUAL OR
PRODUCT, EVEN IF CASIO HAS BEEN ADVISED
OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
• The contents of this manual are subject to change
■ AC Adaptor Handling Precautions
• Use a power outlet that is easily accessible so you
can unplug the AC adaptor when a malfunction
occurs or whenever else you need to do so.
• The AC adaptor is intended for indoor use only. Do
not use it where it might be exposed to splashing or
moisture. Do not place any container, such as a
flower vase, that contains liquid on the AC adaptor.
• Store the AC adaptor in a dry place.
• Use the AC adaptor in an open, well-ventilated area.
• Never cover the AC adaptor with newspaper, a table
cloth, a curtain, or any other similar item.
• Unplug the AC adaptor from the power outlet if you
do not plan to use the product for a long time.
• Never try to repair the AC adaptor or modify it in
• Output polarity: &