C ARE A N D C LEA N IN G
This product contains no user serviceable parts. Refer service to qualified service
1. Before cleaning, turn off and unplug appliance.
2. Lift blending jar by handle off power base.
3. Remove jar base by turning counterclockwise until loose.
4. Remove gasket and blade assembly.
Caution: Blades are sharp, handle carefully.
5. Remove lid and lid cap.
6. W ash removable parts by hand or in your dishwasher. Place jar on bottom rack and
rest of parts on top-rack only.
• Do not place jar parts in boiling liquids.
• Do not immerse base in liquid. Wipe base with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
• Remove stubborn spots by rubbing with damp cloth and nonabrasive cleaner.
Note: If liquids spill onto base, wipe with damp cloth and dry thoroughly. Do not
use rough scouring pads or cleansers on parts or finish.
For quick cleanup, combine 1 cup hot water and a drop of liquid dish soap in the
blending jar. Cover and blend on Speed 1 for about 30 seconds. Discard liquid and
rinse jar thoroughly.
For convenient storage, wrap the cord around the feet on the bottom of the blender base.
TR OU B L E SHOOTI N G
Jar bottom does not come
off of jar.
Liquid is leaking from
bottom of jar.
Appliance does not turn
Mixture in blender does
not seem to be blending.
Herbs or bread are
sticking to sides of
blender and not getting
Food chopped is too fine
If additional assistance is needed, please contact our consumer service team at 1-800-231-9786.
A vacuum has been
Gasket is either missing or
not in place correctly.
Appliance is not plugged
Not enough liquid in
mixture or too much ice.
Blender jar, food to be
chopped and blade are not
Food is over processed.
Place the jar on the blender and
turn counter clockwise until jar is
released from the bottom.
Check that jar is assembled
Check that appliance is plugged
into a working outlet.
Turn the blender off and use a
rubber spatula to redistribute the
food; add some liquid and pulse
the mixture to aid in the blending
Always make sure that the jar, the
blade and the food to be
chopped are dry.
Use Pulse in short bursts or blend
for a shorter time.