BL E N D I NG TI P S A ND T E C HN IQ UES
• Cut food into pieces no larger than
• W hen preparing foods with several different kinds of ingredients, always add
• I f ingredients splatter onto the sides of the jar or the mixture is very thick,
press the OFF button to turn appliance off. Remove the lid and use a rubber
spatula to scrape down the sides of the jar. Replace the lid and continue
Important: Blender should always have lid in place when in use.
Caution: Do not place blending jar on base when motor is running.
• T he lid cap holds 1
• W hen making bread crumbs, chopping nuts or grinding coffee beans make
sure blending jar is completely dry. Do not run for longer than 30 seconds.
• S tart blending on the lowest speed and then increase to a higher speed, if
• T o stop blending, press the OFF button at any
• W hen blending hot liquids always let them cool at
least 5 minutes before blending. Before blending,
remove the lid cap and put it back with the opened
side tilted away from you. Cover lid with a cloth to
avoid splattering and only use lowest speed. Do
not blend more than 2
• B lender not recommended for hard foods such as
raw turnips, bones, hard salami or sausages and boiling liquids.
• N ot recommended for whipping cream, beating egg whites, mixing dough,
mashing potatoes, grinding meats or extracting juice.
• Do not overfill the blender.
• Do not store foods in jar.
• D o not run blender for longer than 30 seconds when using dry ingredients or 2
minutes when blending liquids.
• Do not use if blending jar is chipped or cracked.
oz. liquid and can be used as a measure when adding
to 3 cups at a time.
inch for use in the blender.