Install Range Hood
1. Using 2 or more people, hang range hood on 2 mounting
screws through the mounting slots on back of hood.
A. Mounting screws
B. Mounting slots
C. Lower mounting screws
2. Remove the grease filter. See "Range Hood Care" section.
3. Level the range hood and tighten upper mounting screws.
4. Install 2 - 5 x 45 mm lower mounting screws and tighten.
Mounting the Glass Canopy
1. With the range hood mounted on the wall, slide the glass
canopy over the glass support.
A. 4.2 x 8 mm screws
B. Glass retainer brackets
C. Glass support
D. Glass canopy
2. Install the glass retainer brackets to the range hood with the
four 4.2 x 8 mm screws. Tighten the screws by hand.
For vented installations only:
1. Fit vent system over transition piece.
2. Seal connection with clamps.
3. Check that back draft dampers work properly.
For non-vented (recirculating) installation only:
1. Assemble the air deflector with the duct cover bracket with
2. Measure from the bottom of the air deflector to the bottom of
3. Cut the duct to the measured size (X).
4. Remove the air deflector.
5. Slide the duct onto the bottom of the air deflector.
6. Place the assembled air deflector and duct over the exhaust
7. Reassemble the air deflector to the duct cover bracket with
8. Seal connections with vent clamps.
Connect Vent System
4 assembly screws provided with the Recirculation Kit.
A. Assembly screws
B. Air deflector
C. Duct cover bracket
the hood outlet.
A. Air deflector
B. Vent clamp
C. X = length to cut vent duct
D. Vent duct
E. Exhaust outlet
outlet from the hood.
4 assembly screws.