Power requirements: 12 V DC car battery
(negative ground (earth»
Dimensions: Approx. 178
x 50 x 179 mm
7 llg in) (w/h/d)
Mounting dimensions: Approx. 182
x 53 x 162 mm
6 '/2 in) (w/h/d)
Approx. 1.2 kg (2 Ib II oz)
Card remote commander: RM-X 15 I
Parts for installation and connections (I set)
Design and specifications are subject to change
• Halogenated flame retardants are not used in the
certain printed wiring boards.
• Halogenated flame retardants are not used in
• Packaging cushions are made from paper.
The following checklist will help you remedy
problems you may encounter with your unit.
Before going through the checklist below, check the
connection and operating procedures.
If the problem is not solved, visit the following
No power is being supplied to the unit.
• Check the connection or fuse.
• If the unit is turned off and the display disappears, it
cannot be operated with the remote commander.
Turn on the unit.
The power antenna (aerial) does not extend.
The power antenna (aerial) does not have a relay box.
• The ATT function is activated.
• The position of the fader control "FAD" is not set for
a 2-speaker system.
No beep sound.
• The beep sound is canceled (page 16).
• An optional power amplifier is connected and you are
not using the built-in amplifier.
The contents of the memory have been erased.
• The RESET button has been pressed.
Store again into the memory.
• The power supply lead or battery has been
disconnected or it is not connected properly.
Stored stations and correct time are erased.
The fuse has blown.
Makes noise when the position of the ignition
The leads are not matched correctly with the car's
accessory power connector.
During playback or reception, demonstration
If no operation is performed for 5 minutes with
"DEMO-ON" set, demonstration mode starts.
Set "DEMO-OFF" (page 16).
The display disappears from/does not appear
in the display window.
• The dimmer is set "DIM-ON" (page 16).
• The display disappears if you press and hold
on the unit until the
• The connectors are dirty (page 19).
continue to next page