Tips for Using Bluetooth
● To avoid problems when connecting your Gear™ Fit to another mobile device, place the devices
close to each other.
● Ensure that your Gear™ Fit and the other Bluetooth device are within the Bluetooth connection range
(30 feet). The distance may vary depending on the environment in which the devices are used.
● Ensure that there are no obstacles between your Gear™ Fit and a connected mobile device, including
human bodies, walls, corners, or fences.
● Do not touch the Bluetooth antenna of a connected mobile device.
● Bluetooth uses the same frequency as some industrial, scientific, medical, and low power products
and may interfere when making connections near these types of products.
● Always ensure that you share and receive data with devices that are trusted and properly secured. If
there are obstacles between the devices, the operating distance may be reduced.
● Some devices, especially those that are not tested or approved by the Bluetooth SIG, may be
incompatible with your Gear™ Fit.
● Do not use the Bluetooth feature for illegal purposes (for example, pirating copies of files or illegally
tapping communications for commercial purposes).
● Samsung is not responsible for the repercussion of illegal use of the Bluetooth feature.
Section 1: Getting Started