Setting a wake-up gesture
Set the Gear™ Fit to recognize your gesture to wake up the Gear™ Fit and display the clock or the last page you
accessed when the screen turns off.
1. From the Settings screen, tap Wake-up gesture, and then drag the Wake-up gesture switch to the right.
2. Tap Select screen shown to select a preset screen to display when the screen turns on.
3. Raise the hand that is wearing the Gear™ Fit to wake up the device, and then look at the screen for a
few seconds. The screen turns on and a preset screen displays.
Setting up emergency messages
Set the device to send a message to recipients in an emergency.
1. From the Settings screen, tap Send help messages, and then drag the Send help messages switch to
2. Press the Power button three times to send an emergency message that includes your current location.
Setting up emergency contacts
You can preset contacts to send a message to in an emergency.
► From the Settings screen, tap Manage Primary contacts → Create primary contact → Create new contact
or Select from contacts. You can create a new contact or select from the contacts list.