► Scroll left or right on the Home screen and tap Settings → Privacy lock.
● PIN: Activate or deactivate the privacy lock feature by setting a PIN of at least four numbers. You can
unlock the Gear™ Fit's screen by entering the PIN when the mobile device and the Gear™ Fit are
● None: Activate or deactivate the privacy lock feature by setting a PIN of at least four numbers.
● Help: Access help information about using the privacy lock feature.
Reset Gear Fit
Reset settings to the factory default values and delete all data. Default applications are not deleted.
► On the Home screen, tap Settings → Reset Gear Fit.
Note: When connecting the Gear™ Fit to another mobile
If you want to connect the Gear™ Fit to a newly purchased mobile device or to another mobile device for
the first time, reset the Gear™ Fit. Resetting the Gear™ Fit removes the data from the memory. After the
reset, you can connect the Gear™ Fit to a different mobile device.
Gear Fit info
► On the Home screen, tap Settings → Gear Fit info.
● About Gear Fit: Access information about the Gear™ Fit.
● Open source licence: You can view open source licence information.
Section 5: Settings