Before beginning assembly, carefully read the
following information and instructions:
• Place all parts of the PRO 9635 in a cleared area
and remove the packing materials; do not dis-
pose of the packing materials until assembly is
• The assembly is broken into five stages: 1) frame
assembly, 2) press and butterfly arm assembly,
3) cable and pulley assembly, 4) seat and back-
rest assembly, and 5) VKR assembly. The hard-
ware for each stage is packaged separately.
• Wait until you begin each assembly stage to open
the parts bag labeled for that assembly stage.
• For help identifying the small parts used in
assembly, use the PART IDENTIFICATION
CHART located in the center of this manual.
Note: Some small parts may have been pre-
attached for shipping. If a part is not in the parts
bag, check to see if it has been pre-attached.
1. Before beginning assembly, be sure that
you have read and understand the infor-
mation in the box above.
Locate and open the parts bag labeled
Press two 2" Square Outer Caps (51) onto
the indicated locations on the Stabilizer (5).
Press a 2" Square Inner Cap (27) into the
end of the Base (4).
Insert six 5/16" x 2 1/2" Carriage Bolts (1) up
through the Stabilizer (5). Insert two 5/16" x
2 1/2" Carriage Bolts up through the Base
Attach the Base (4) to the Stabilizer (5) with
two 5/16" x 2 3/4" Bolts (11), two 5/16" Flat
Washers (8), and two 5/16" Nylon Locknuts
(3). Do not tighten the Nylon Locknuts
• As you assemble the PRO 9635 be sure that all
parts are oriented as shown in the drawings.
• Tighten all parts as you assemble them, unless
instructed to do otherwise.
THE FOLLOWING TOOLS (NOT INCLUDED) ARE
REQUIRED FOR ASSEMBLY:
• Two (2) adjustable wrenches
• One (1) standard screwdriver
• One (1) phillips screwdriver
• One (1) rubber mallet
• Lubricant, such as grease or petroleum jelly,
and soapy water will also be needed.
Assembly will be more convenient if you have the
following tools: A socket set, a set of open-end or
closed-end wrenches, or a set of ratchet wrenches.