Your Black+Decker stick blender has been
designed for blending, mixing, beating,
whipping, whisking and chopping food and
beverage ingredients. Do not use this
appliance for any other purpose. This
product is intended for indoor, household
This appliance is intended to be used in
household and similar applications such as:
• Staﬀ kitchen areas and shops
• Farm houses
• By clients in hotels, motels and
other residential type environments
• Bed and breakfast type environments
Read this entire manual carefully
before using the appliance.
Warning! When using
mains-powered appliances, basic
safety precautions, including the following,
should always be followed to reduce the risk
of ﬁre, electric shock, personal injury and
• The intended use is described in this
manual. The use of any accessory or
attachment or the performance of any
operation with this appliance other than
those recommended in this instruction
manual may present a risk of personal
• Retain this manual for future reference.
• Always route the cord carefully to avoid
a tripping hazard.
Using your appliance
• Make sure that the appliance is switched
o before connecting to or disconnecting
from the power supply.
• Always take care when using the
• Do not use the appliance outdoors.
• Always protect the motor unit from water
or excessive humidity.
• Do not operate the appliance if your
hands are wet.
• Do not operate the appliance if you are
• Do not touch moving parts.
• Guide the power supply cord neatly so it
does not hang over the edge of a
worktop and cannot be caught
accidentally or tripped over.
• Never pull the power supply cord to
disconnect the plug from the socket.
Keep the power supply cord away from
heat, oil and sharp edges.
• Switch oﬀ and wait for the motor to stop
running before disconnecting the
appliance from the power supply.
• Never detach any part or accessory while
the appliance is still connected to the
power supply. Always disconnect the
appliance from the power supply ﬁrst.
• If the power supply cord is damaged
during use, disconnect the appliance from
the power supply immediately. Do not
touch the power supply cord before
disconnecting from the power supply.