Your Black & Decker blender has been designed
for blending, mixing and crushing of solid and
liquid food and beverage ingredients. This
product is intended for indoor household use
Read this entire manual carefully
before using the appliance.
• Warning! When using mains-powered
appliances, basic safety precautions,
including the following, should always be
followed to reduce the risk of ﬁre, electric
shock and personal injury.
• The intended use is described in this manual.
The use of any accessory or attachment or
the performance of any operation with this
appliance other than those recommended in
this instruction manual may present a risk of
• Retain this manual for future reference.
Using your appliance
• Always take care when using the appliance.
• Never pull the power supply cord to
disconnect the plug from the socket. Keep
the power supply cord away from heat, oil
and sharp edges.
• Do not place the appliance on or near heat
sources or in a heated oven.
• Do not use the appliance outdoors.
• Always protect the motor unit from water or
• If the power supply cord is damaged during
use, disconnect the appliance from the
power supply immediately. Do not touch the
power supply cord before disconnecting from
the power supply.
• Disconnect the appliance from the power
supply when not in use, before ﬁtting or
removing parts and before cleaning.
• Never let the appliance operate unattended.
• Never reach into the jar with your ﬁngers or
an object while the appliance is running.
• Only remove the jar after you have switched
the appliance off and any moving parts have
• Do not touch the cutting blades.
• Keep any loose clothing or long hair away
from the feeding tube and any moving parts.
• Care shall be taken when handling the sharp
cutting blades, emptying the bowl and during
• Do not immerse the appliance, cord set or
plug in liquids.
• Remove the plug from the socket before
leaving the appliance unattended and before
changing, cleaning or inspecting any parts of
• When not in use, the appliance should be
stored in a dry place. Children should not
have access to stored appliances.
Safety of others
• This appliance is not intended for use by
persons (including children) with reduced
physical sensory or mental capabilities, or
lack of experience and knowledge, unless
they have been given supervision or
instruction concerning use of the appliance by
a person responsible for their safety.
• Children should be supervised to ensure that
they do not play with the appliance.