We recommend that you maintain a distance of at least 2 to 7 times
the diagonal screen size when watching TV. If you watch TV for a long
period of time, this may cause blurred vision.
Only use the specified type of battery. This could cause damage to the
Do not mix new batteries with old batteries. This may cause the
batteries to overheat and leak.
Batteries should not be exposed to excessive heat. For example, keep
away from direct Sunlight, open fireplace and electric heaters.
Do not place non-rechargeable batteries in charging device.
Make sure there are no objects between the remote control and its
Signal from Remote Control can be interrupted due to external/internal
lighting eg Sunlight, fluorescent lighting. If this occurs turn off lighting
or darken viewing area.
When connecting external devices such as video game consoles, make
sure the connecting cables are long enough. Otherwise, the product
may fall over, which may cause injury or damage the product.
Do not turn the product On/Off by plugging-in or unplugging the power
plug to the wall outlet. (Do not use the power plug for switch.) It may
cause mechanical failure or could give an electric shock.
Please follow the installation instructions below to prevent the product
• The distance between the product and the wall should be more
than 10 cm.
• Do not install the product in a place with no ventilation (e.g., on a
bookshelf or in a cupboard).
• Do not install the product on a carpet or cushion.
• Make sure the air vent is not blocked by a tablecloth or curtain.
Otherwise, this may result in fire.
Take care not to touch the ventilation openings when watching the TV
for long periods as the ventilation openings may become hot. This does
not affect the operation or performance of the product.
Periodically examine the cord of your appliance, and if its appearance
indicates damage or deterioration, unplug it, discontinue use of the
appliance, and have the cord replaced with an exact replacement part
by an authorized servicer.
Prevent dust collecting on the power plug pins or outlet. This may cause
a fire hazard.
Protect the power cord from physical or mechanical abuse, such as
being twisted, kinked, pinched, closed in a door, or walked upon. Pay
particular attention to plugs, wall outlets, and the point where the cord
exits the appliance.