Do not drop the product or let it fall over when connecting external
devices. Otherwise, this may result in injury or damage to the product.
Keep the anti-moisture packing material or vinyl packing out of the
reach of children. Anti-moisture material is harmful if swallowed. If
swallowed by mistake, force the patient to vomit and visit the nearest
hospital. Additionally, vinyl packing can cause suffocation. Keep it out
of the reach of children.
Do not let your children climb or cling onto the TV.
Otherwise, the TV may fall over, which may cause serious injury.
Dispose of used batteries carefully to ensure that a small child does not
consume them. Please seek Doctor- Medical Attention immediately if
child consumes batteries.
Do not insert any metal objects/conductors (like a metal chopstick/
cutlery/screwdriver) between power cable plug and input Wall Socket
while it is connected to the input terminal on the wall. Additionally,
do not touch the power cable right after plugging into the wall input
terminal. You may be electrocuted. (Depending on model)
Do not put or store inflammable substances near the product. There is a
danger of combustion/explosion or fire due to careless handling of the
Do not drop metallic objects such as coins, hair pins, chopsticks or wire
into the product, or inflammable objects such as paper and matches.
Children must pay particular attention. Electrical shock, fire or injury
can occur. If a foreign object is dropped into the product, unplug the
power cord and contact the service centre.
Do not spray water on the product or scrub with an inflammable
substance (thinner or benzene). Fire or electric shock accident can
Do not allow any impact, shock or any objects to fall into the unit,
and do not drop anything onto the screen. You may be injured or the
product can be damaged.
Never touch this product or antenna during a thunder or lighting storm.
You may be electrocuted.
Never touch the wall outlet when there is leakage of gas, open the
windows and ventilate. It may cause a fire or a burn by a spark.
Do not disassemble, repair or modify the product at your own
discretion. Fire or electric shock accident can occur.
Contact the service centre for check, calibration or repair.