Supported licenses may differ by model. For more information about
licenses, visit www.lg.com.
Open source software
To obtain the source code under GPL, LGPL, MPL and other open source
licenses, that is contained in this product, please visit http://opensource.
In addition to the source code, all referred license terms, warranty
disclaimers and copyright notices are available for download.
LG Electronics will also provide open source code to you on CD-ROM
for a charge covering the cost of performing such distribution (such
as the cost of media, shipping, and handling) upon email request to
email@example.com. This offer is valid for three (3) years from the date
on which you purchased the product.
Cannot control the TV with the remote control.
• Check the remote control sensor on the product and try again.
• Check if there is any obstacle between the product and the remote
• Check if the batteries are still working and properly installed (
No image display and no sound is produced.
• Check if the product is turned on.
• Check if the power cord is connected to a wall outlet.
• Check if there is a problem in the wall outlet by connecting other
The TV turns off suddenly.
• Check the power control settings. The power supply may be
• Check if the Automatic Standby(Depending on model) / Sleep
Timer / Timer Power Off is activated in the TIMERS settings.
• If there is no signal while the TV is on, the TV will turn off
automatically after 15 minutes of inactivity.
When connecting to the PC (HDMI), 'No signal' or 'Invalid Format' is
• Turn the TV off/on using the remote control.
• Reconnect the HDMI cable.
• Restart the PC with the TV on.