Download Table of Contents Print this page

Safety Instructions - LG 43UF640V Owner's Manual

Led
Hide thumbs Also See for 43UF640V:

Advertisement

Table of Contents

Safety instructions

Please read these safety precautions carefully before
using the product.
WARNING
Do not place the TV and/or remote control in the following
environments:
•  A location exposed to direct sunlight
•  An area with high humidity such as a bathroom
•  Near any heat source such as stoves and other devices that
produce heat
•  Near kitchen counters or humidifiers where they can easily be
exposed to steam or oil
•  An area exposed to rain or wind
•  Near containers of water such as vases
Otherwise, this may result in fire, electric shock, malfunction or product
deformation.
Do not place the product where it might be exposed to dust. This may
cause a fire hazard.
Mains Plug is the TV connecting/disconnecting device to AC mains
electric supply. This plug must remain readily attached and operable
when TV is in use.
Do not touch the power plug with wet hands. Additionally, if the cord
pin is wet or covered with dust, dry the power plug completely or wipe
dust off. You may be electrocuted due to excess moisture.
2
Make sure to connect Mains cable to compliant AC mains socket with
Grounded earth pin. (Except for devices which are not grounded on
earth.) Otherwise possibility you may be electrocuted or injured.
Insert power cable plug completely into wall socket otherwise if not
secured completely into socket, fire ignition may break out.
Ensure the power cord does not come into contact with hot objects
such as a heater. This may cause a fire or an electric shock hazard.
Do not place a heavy object, or the product itself, on power cables.
Otherwise, this may result in fire or electric shock.
Bend antenna cable between inside and outside building to prevent
rain from flowing in. This may cause water damaged inside the Product
and could give an electric shock.
When mounting TV onto wall make sure to neatly install and isolate
cabling from rear of TV as to not create possibility of electric shock /
fire hazard.
Do not plug too many electrical devices into a single multiple electrical
outlet. Otherwise, this may result in fire due to over-heating.

Hide quick links:

Advertisement

Table of Contents
loading

Table of Contents