To attach the MultiSync FE750+ monitor to your system, follow these
1. Turn off the power to your computer.
2. If necessary, install the display card into your system. For more
information, refer to the display card manual.
3. For the PC: Connect the 15-pin mini D-SUB of the captive signal
cable to the connector of the display card in your system
(Figure A.1). Tighten all screws.
For the Mac: Connect the Macintosh cable adapter (not included) to
the monitor connector on the Macintosh (Figure B.1). Attach the
15-pin mini D-SUB end of the captive signal cable to the Macintosh
cable adapter on the computer (Figure B.1). Tighten all screws.
4. The Windows
found on the CD-ROM, delivered with the monitor.
5. Connect one end of the power cord to the MultiSync FE750+ monitor
and the other end to the power outlet (Figure C.1).
6. Turn on the monitor (Figure D.1) and the computer.
If you have any problems, please refer to the
Troubleshooting section of this User's Manual.
95/98/2000 INF file for your MultiSync monitor can be
Captive Signal Cable
15-pin mini D-SUB