TO PREVENT FIRE OR SHOCK HAZARDS, DO NOT EXPOSE THIS UNIT
TO RAIN OR MOISTURE. ALSO, DO NOT USE THIS UNIT'S POLARIZED
PLUG WITH AN EXTENSION CORD RECEPTACLE OR OTHER OUTLETS
UNLESS THE PRONGS CAN BE FULLY INSERTED.
REFRAIN FROM OPENING THE CABINET AS THERE ARE HIGH VOLTAGE
COMPONENTS INSIDE. REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, MAKE SURE
POWER CORD IS UNPLUGGED FROM WALL SOCKET. TO FULLY
DISENGAGE THE POWER TO THE UNIT, PLEASE DISCONNECT
THE POWER CORD FROM THE AC OUTLET. DO NOT REMOVE
COVER (OR BACK). NO USER SERVICEABLE PARTS INSIDE.
REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
This symbol warns user that uninsulated voltage within the unit may
have sufficient magnitude to cause electric shock. Therefore, it is
dangerous to make any kind of contact with any part inside this unit.
This symbol alerts the user that important literature concerning the
operation and maintenance of this unit has been included. Therefore, it
should be read carefully in order to avoid any problems.
is a U.S. registered trademark. All other brands and product names are trademarks or
registered trademarks of their respective owners.
As an E
Partner, NEC-Mitsubishi has determined that this product meets the E
guidelines for energy efficiency.
emblem does not represent EPA endorsement of any product or service.
All other trademarks mentioned in this manual are the property of their respective owners.
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK • DO NOT OPEN