13. Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket or table specified by the manufacturer, or
14. Unplug this apparatus during lighting storms or when unused for long periods of time.
15. Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. – Servicing is required when the
16. The apparatus shall not be exposed to dripping or splashing and that no objects filled
17. Batteries (battery pack or batteries installed) shall not be exposed to excessive heat
Danger of explosion if battery is incorrectly replaced. Replace only with the same or
equivalent type. Dispose of used batteries according to the environmental law and
18. Professional installation only – Do not use this equipment in residential applications.
19. Condensation – In order to avoid condensation; wait a few hours before turning on the
20. Hearing damage – For apparatus with audio output, to prevent possible hearing damage,
21. Replacement parts – When replacement parts are required, be sure the service
22. Safety check – Upon completion of any service or repairs to this apparatus, ask the
Overloading – Do not overload outlets and extension cords as this can result in a risk of fire or
23. Power sources – This apparatus should be operated only from the type of power source
24. Power lines – An outdoor system should not be located in the vicinity of overhead power
sold with the apparatus. – When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/
apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over. Quick stops, excessive force, and
uneven surfaces may cause the appliance and cart combination to overturn.
– Not applicable when special functions are to be maintained, such as evacuation
apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged,
liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the apparatus has been
exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or has been dropped.
with liquid, such as vases, shall be placed on the apparatus.
such as sunshine, fire or the like.
equipment when it is transported from a cold to a warm space.
do not listen at high volume levels for long periods.
technician has used replacement parts specified by the manufacturer or having the same
characteristics as the original part. Unauthorized substitutions may result in fire, electric
shock or other hazards.
service technician to perform safety checks to determine that the apparatus is in proper
indicated on the marking label. If you are not sure of the type of power supply you plan to
use, consult your appliance dealer or local power company. For apparatuses intended to
operate from battery power, or other sources, refer to the operating instructions.
lines or other electric light or power circuits, or where it can fall into such power lines or
circuits. When installing an outdoor system, extreme care should be taken to keep from
touching such power lines or circuits, as contact with them might be fatal. U.S.A. models
only – refer to the National Electrical Code Article 820 regarding installation of CATV
Safety | en
18-Jun-2015 | 04 | F01U306898